Our secure websites include: https://www.UltraTechDirect.com, UltraTechnologiesGroup.com, Ultronics.info, UltraTechnologies.net, UltraTechnologies.info
Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, the protocol over which data is sent between your browser and the website that you are connected to. The ‘S’; at the end of HTTPS stands for ‘Secure’. It means all communications between your browser and the website are encrypted.
In this electronic era, when personal information can easily be obtained through various sources, ULTRA TECHNOLOGIES appreciates the sensitivity of any private information that you disclose to us. It is our intention to treat your information with the highest level of security.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
Comments: When visitors leave contact information on the site, we collect the data shown in the
form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app? When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, Location or other details to help you with your experience, we use email address as user name to login to comment on blogs or to write new blogs.
2. How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features to improve our website in order to better serve you.
3. How do we protect visitor information? Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. We only provide articles and information.
Third Party Disclosure: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.